Archive - read only
Forum » Developer Forum » Announcements » Returning to here
Returning to here
AdminDate: Monday, 2009-08-31, 9:49 PM | Message # 1
Project Leader
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Hey guys,
Yes we are returning here back at the S101 forum as illumonic's forum is a spam hole. We will post here until Dj gets a new forum for is smile

I am getting ahead a little by making a mini mod called Living Nightmare. A zombie survival horror 4 level SP shooter that will be played as an arcade game which has credits at the end then leads back to the level the player inSummer 101 is. The mapping and modeling is slowly but efficently progressed, the coding is slow also as there is a lot to do but once it is done it will be rewarding. The mod, like burden of 80 proof will be very simple and fairly small. But replay valua will come in with earning awards and achievements. Also arcade games which will be in the arcade venue (Gamer Zone) will increase replay value. I created the Livivng Nightmare arcade and have a few ideas for other as well such as:

-The player being a boat who has to race 3 other boats on a water course.
-A drive by game in which you are completely still and having to shoot the gangster cars. Shoot the civilian cars and your score will decrease. Shoot the police cars 3 times and your out!
-The cube: a friend of mine is making a small mini mod for Deus Ex which will be included in Summer 101.

Since I am shrinking the mod from a SP and MP massive school rpg to a short and sweet SP mod. The to do list is shorter than the one at illumonic as the rest of the things needed to be done will be worked on in the later versions of the mod when testing. Also saving ambitious mechanics for later patches of the mod IF we get the time e.g The alert for ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED is a simple client message rather than a pop up window.

Out of all the help I asked, I am proud of where Summer 101 is at and it has been a great journey with all the lessons learned. We are not doen yet but at least the course is set. Once the story, coding, mapping and some modeling is done the media is going to stand out!

biggrin

Forum » Developer Forum » Announcements » Returning to here
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz