Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Admin  
Forum » Summer 101 » General » Still going
Still going
AdminDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:14 AM | Message # 1
Project Leader
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Its been nearly a year of Summer 101's development and there have been more quieries about the mod being dead or not than positive things. To be clear: The mod is not dead. Its just been hard as a young adult dealing with school, film making, driving and other responsibilities. Also it is hard with not too many DX modders left, and also my team members have lives too. The mod is still in development, in fact things are going to be more interesting this year as my new friend Crill and I are developing a very realistic and unique story for Summer 101 as well as other surprises. I have also recruited a modeler/animator/texture artist who will be making the weapons from scratch. So far we have been making draft weapons and coding just to see what we could do, really. Now, actual new content with weapons, missions, maps, conersations and custom content will be proprerly made.

So sit tight, I have to cocetrate on school for the next few years so don't expect to much stuff from me unless it is important news. Hopefully the other team members will post updates on here biggrin

Have a safe holiday and a happy new year.

Forum » Summer 101 » General » Still going
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz